• What types of veins can be treated?
– It is ideal for spider veins and reticular veins.
• What type of result can I expect?
– Expect to see improvement in the appearance of your leg vein immediately following the treatment.
• How long does the treatment take?
– The treatment takes less than 30 minutes.
• How many treatments will I need?
– A few treatment sessions may be needed to fully clear blood vessels and reduce the appearance of the leg veins completely.
• What does the procedure feel like?
– Patients describe a range of sensations from tingling to the snap of a rubber band during the procedure.
• When can I resume my daily activities?
– Typically, there is no downtime and you can return to your daily activities immediately following the procedure.