• What types of scars can be treated?
– It is appropriate for surgical scars and acne scars on any area of the body, including the face.
• What types of result can I expect?
– Expect to see the scar lighten in color and become more even in texture.
• How long does the treatment take?
– The treatment can be performed in as little as 30 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area.
• When can I resume my daily activities?
– Typically you may resume your daily activities immediately following the treatment session.
• How many treatments will I need?
– Most people require 4 to 8 treatment sessions for desired results depending on the scar. Your provider can give you an estimate based on your condition.
• What can I expect following the treatment?
– You may experience temporary redness and swelling at the treatment site which should last only a few days. Speak with your provider to discuss other possible side-effects and the necessary post-treatment care.