Stretch marks are cause by many things including, pregnancy, weight gain, puberty, and more. Our Stretch Mark Removal treatment will help renew your smooth skin.
How Does It Work?
Laser pulses are delivered into the skin to help generate new skin to replace your damaged cells. Overtime, this will result in new stretch mark free skin with a more even tone.
Why Have Stretch Mark Treatment?
The benefits are clear. You will receive the best standard of quality and enjoy the results. This Treatment is the only of its kind that is FDA Approved.
What type of result can I expect?
– Expect to see an improvement in both the tone and texture of your stretch marks.
• How long does the treatment take?
– The treatment can be performed in as little as 30 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area.
• When can I resume my daily activities?
– Typically you may resume your daily activities immediately following the treatment session.
• How many treatments will I need?
– Most people need four to eight treatment sessions for desired results.
• What can I expect following the treatment?
– You may experience a temporary redness and swelling of the stretch marks which could last a few days. Speak with your provider to discuss other possible side-effects and the necessary post-treatment care.